Continuing the success of the Wrangler Freedom, FCA Australia are pleased to announce the arrival of the 2015 Freedom Edition featuring the same distinctive interior and exterior design highlights and now including upgraded standard equipment.
The Wrangler Freedom is based on the Sport 3.6-litre V6 Automatic model, and is available in two-door and four-door Unlimited variants, both of which enjoy Jeep’s legendary off-road ability.
Boldly emblazoned with the ‘Freedom Star’ on the bonnet, and finished with body colour fender flares, a contrasting high-gloss mineral grey grille and black side steps, the Wrangler Freedom stands out from the crowd in any environment.
Inside the theme is extended to the upholstery with embroidered ‘Freedom Star’ logos across the front seat backs and matched with fine touches to the interior which further enrich the internal character.
The Freedom Edition also benefits from increased equipment levels including a reversing camera and a satellite navigation system featuring a 16.5cm touch screen and 40GB of hard drive storage for audio files.
2015 Wrangler Freedom exterior enhancements over and above the Sport model include:
- Freedom Star – star enclosed in circle – bonnet decal
- Freedom Star driver side rear quarter panel decal
- ‘Oscar Mike’ hard badging on front driver and passenger fenders (replaces Sport badge)
- Body colour fender flares
- High gloss Mineral Grey 7-slot Jeep grille
- Black side steps
Interior upgrades include the following:
- Satellite Navigation and reverse camera via the Uconnect Media Centre
- Front and rear seat upholstery in combination black McKinley leather, vinyl and fabric completed with silver accent stitching
- Freedom Star embroidered on driver and passenger seat backs
- ‘Jeep’ logo embroidered on the inboard side of each front seat headrest
- Front door armrests and central glove box lid finished in McKinley vinyl upholstery with silver accent stitching
- Black leather wrapped steering wheel finished with sliver accent stitching and satin chrome switch bezels
- Door grab handles and air vent rings finished with Quick Silver painted accent inserts
- Mopar black slush floor mats (front and rear – replaces carpet floor mats)
The 2015 Jeep Wrangler Freedom is available now in Australian Jeep dealers.
|Wrangler Freedom two-door||3.6 V6 Petrol||Five-speed auto||$38,500*|
|Wrangler Freedom Unlimited four-door||3.6 V6 Petrol||Five-speed auto||$42,500*|
*Base vehicle price includes GST but excludes all on-road costs and dealer delivery.