- Fresh exterior design with superb dynamics and advanced infotainment
- Sansom: “The refreshed Audi Q7 is one of the most luxurious 7-seater SUVs on the market and it has never been better equipped”
- New Audi Q7 TDI quattro range starts from $101,900
The new Audi Q7 is almost unrecognisable, with a robust exterior redesign that looks even more powerful than its predecessor. Matrix LED headlights and 19″ inch alloy wheels come standard on the new Q7 and complement its distinct new features, including the front bumper with its pronounced octagonal Singleframe, the refreshed sill trim area and the restyled tailgate.
The previous model Q7 was a favourite with us
The dynamic attributes of the new Audi Q7 emphasise its versatility and sporty character with exceptional handling and suspension. Adaptive air suspension comes standard and offers a unique driving experience with the ability to adjust the height of the Q7 at different levels for varying strengths across new terrains.
“The refreshed Audi Q7 is one of the most luxurious 7-seater SUVs on the market and it has never been better equipped,” said Paul Sansom, Managing Director of Audi Australia.
“This versatile Audi icon has been substantially overhauled with the most sophisticated technology available on the market.”
Audi Q7 Models
The new Audi Q7 provides outstanding power delivery and is enhanced with 48-volt mild hybrid technology to reduce its consumption by a staggering 0.7-litres per 100km/h. The powerful engine is mated to the smooth-shifting eight-speed tiptronic and the legendary quattro all-wheel drive.
The new Q7 line-up will consist of two TDI drivetrains, available in three model variations: Q7 45 TDI quattro, Q7 50 TDI quattro and Q7 50 TDI quattro S line.
The Audi Q7 45 TDI quattro is powered by its 3.0 TDI V6 engine, producing 170 kW with peak torque of 500Nm and can accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 7.3 seconds.
The Audi Q7 50 TDI quattro is the performance model, powered by its 3.0 TDI V6 engine, producing 210kW with peak torque of 600Nm and can launch itself to 100km/h from rest in 6.5 seconds.
The refreshed Q7 offers exceptional comfort with a futuristic new interior design and a suite of digital operating systems. It’s grown eleven millimetres in length, affording more headroom in the front and rear, and with up to 2,050 litres of luggage capacity in the trunk. The new Q7 features 3-zone climate control air conditioning, ambient interior lighting package and seat heating for the front seats as standard.
State-of-the-art technology defines the new Audi Q7 and creates a unique driving experience with its 12.3-inch virtual cockpit and MMI navigation plus, affording two separate screens (10.1-inch touch/haptic screen for infotainment and 8.6-inch screen for vehicle functions). Innovative Audi connect plus navigation and infotainment technology come standard, as well as 360-degree cameras, adaptive cruise control with speed limiter, lane departure warning and intersection assist, designed to enhance safety and convenience.
Audi Q7 50 TDI quattro S line flagship
The Audi Q7 50 TDI quattro S line flagship offers a substantial amount of equipment as standard with highlights including:
- 21″ alloy wheels
- S line front and rear bumpers
- Radiator grille in titanium black with vertical blades in matt aluminium silver
- Blade in front spoiler and air intakes in matt platinum grey
- S line roof spoiler
- S line badges on front fenders
- Privacy glass
- Sport front seats
- Valcona leather upholstery with S embossing
- Inlays in brushed aluminium
- Illuminated aluminium door sills with S logo
- S line multi-function 3-spoke steering wheel with perforated leather sides, shift paddles and flat bottom
- Floor mats with front and rear contrasting stitching
- Gear selector lever in perforated leather
- Ambient interior lighting package
- BOSE 3D sound system with 19 speakers including subwoofer (558 watts)
The Audi Q7 is offered with the comprehensive Audi service plan package, priced at $2,310 for three years or $3,190 for five years.
The new Audi Q7 is on-sale now.
Audi Q7 Pricing*
|Q7 45 TDI quattro||170kW||$101,900|
|Q7 50 TDI quattro||210kW||$112,900|
|Q7 50 TDI quattro S line||210kW||$119,900|
(*Manufacturer List Pricing [MLP] – excludes dealer delivery and government statutory charges)