Welcome to Overdrive, a program about the wonderful world of motoring and transport.
I’m David Brown
In this program we have:
- Car companies withdraw ads from the Alan Jones program (1:31)
- Heads of GM, Ford among CEOs rejecting shareholder-centric model (2:39)
- The $8 Million Bugatti Centodieci’s Radical Design Captures The Spirit Of The EB110 (3:40)
- GetCharged unveils e-scooter charger in New York City (4:57)
- The Problem with Amazon’s Cheap Gas Stunt (5:46)
- Motoring Minute – Nissan GTR (7:35)
- And we have the first instalment of an interview with David Berthon and his 1913 Rolls Royce.(9:15)
- Motoring Minute – Jaguar e-Pace (16:07)
- We hear from Rob Fraser who went to the 50th anniversary of the Nissan Z cars. (17:32)
- And Brian smith joins us again for some quirky news including celebrating potholes (21:51)
So, let’s start with the news
Originally broadcast 24 August 2019 across Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA) and Torque Radio affiliated commercial radio channels.