Hello and welcome to Overdrive a program about trains, planes, and automobiles, but mainly automobiles. I’m David Brown
And in this program we have some news stories, including:
- ANCAP says talks of environmental targets should not come at a cost of safety.
- A new hybrid Haval
- Genesis goes all electric with a G80 luxury sedan.
- And Volkswagen hails progress on electric vehicles.
Feature Stories (8:34 and 19:55)
We have two feature stories
- We hear from an expert from Michelin about tyre development, particularly in the light of specific needs of electric vehicles. (8:34)
- And we have an interview Geoff Gwilym from the VACC about what election processes should promise in regard to the long term needs of the motor vehicle industry in this country. (19:55)
Motoring Minute (18:44)
Originally broadcast 27 August 2022 across Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA) and Torque Radio affiliated commercial radio channels and has a weekly audience of over 450,000.