The new 2012 Dodge Journey hits the ground running in 2012 with a host of significant upgrades to styling and equipment.
And the Journey R/T’s adoption of the muscular, refined 3.6-litre Pentastar V6 employed in the SXT model – where it earned the title of most powerful vehicle in the Australian MPV segment – further consolidates the Dodge Journey as a multi-seat vehicle with a distinct difference.
Both SXT and R/T models gain a fresh new exterior look to compliment the Journey’s already standout styling, as well as a new interior featuring a dramatic all-new dash, along with restyled trim and upgraded equipment that invites passengers to enjoy an even classier driving experience.
Over and above that, the Journey R/T model enhances customer appeal with an array of new features adding up to more than $3,000 extra value over the previous model.
Standard equipment in the new Journey R/T includes not just the Pentastar V6, but also leather seats, 8.4-inch touch-screen satellite navigation, second-row overhead video with wireless headphones, a reversing camera, heated front seats and 19-inch alloy wheels.
All this combined with distinctive style, impressive road performance, comfort, versatility and safety makes the Dodge Journey better value in 2012
New Features include
- 206 kW Pentastar V6 now standard in Journey R/T
- Pentastar V6 meets Euro V emissions
- Most powerful MPV in Australia
- Redesigned grille, front and rear fascia
- All-new dash and interior trim
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- LED taillights
- Remote proximity keyless entry and Keyless Go
- Power four-way lumbar adjustment for driver’s seat
- Premium instrument cluster with centre colour TFT display
- New generation Uconnect Touch multimedia radios
- Uconnect voice command with Bluetooth
- Remote USB port
- Dual bright exhaust tips
- Journey R/T standard with 8.4-inch touch screen Satellite Navigation radio, six premium speakers with subwoofer and 368-Watt amplifier, second-row overhead nine-inch video screen with wireless headphones, leather seats, Parkview reversing camera, Parksense rear parking sensors, 19-inch painted aluminium wheels, heated front seats, rechargeable torch