Citroën Australia will soon welcome the new Citroën C4 to its model range in an impressive single variant. The Citroën C4’s reinvented hatchback design combines ‘Sports Utility Vehicle’ posture and attitude, with saloon versatility.
The C4 welcomes a new-generation design language for Citroën that, true to the brand DNA, is inspired by customers and their way of driving.
Kate Gillis, General Manager Citroën Australia, said: “We’re delighted to be expanding the Citroën range in Australia and the C4 is the perfect addition.
“The versatility, unrivalled comfort and original design of the Citroën C4 will no doubt appeal to the discerning Australian consumer.”
TO LISTEN TO THE RADIO REVIEW CLICK BELOW
The Citroën C4 will feature an impressive specification list including:
- 1.2L PureTech Petrol engine: producing 114kW of power and 240Nm of torque, paired with an 8-speed Efficient Automatic Transmission.
- A new expression of the Citroën Advanced ComfortTM philosophy: offering modern all-round comfort for all, with a focus on every aspect of onboard wellbeing through four pillars:
- Driving comfort: through solutions in suspension, seating and acoustic comfort so that the driving experience feels like being in a cocoon.
- Living comfort: to make life on board easier through generous space, practical storage compartments and a clever layout.
- Comfort of mind: providing peace of mind to the driver by reducing the mental workload through organising and prioritising information to display only that which is useful, and by creating a soothing interior atmosphere with light and soft materials.
- Comfort of use: to improve the flow of using the car and its equipment with intuitive technology, useful everyday assistance features, and digital continuity between occupants and the car.
- Citroën suspension with Progressive Hydraulic CushionsTM: providing supreme comfort and a “magic carpet ride” effect, for onboard well-being, dynamism and driveability.
- Advanced Comfort Seats: the front and rear seats include high-density material and 15mm thick foam as part of the Advanced Comfort program, providing ultimate comfort for all occupants.
- 18 Driving Aids: contributing to a safer and more convenient driving environment. Some of the technologies included are:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Active Lane Departure Warning
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go Function
- Driver Attention Alert
- Proximity Keyless Entry with Push Button Start
- Colour Heads-Up Display
- Reversing Camera with Top Rear Vision
- 360-degree Vision
The new Citroën C4 will arrive in Australian showrooms mid-November. Full specification, including pricing, will be available at launch.
Customers can register their interest in the new Citroën C4 online at www.citroen.com.au
Motoring Minutes are heard around Australia every day on over 50 radio channels through the Torque Radio network. Motoring Minute has an average daily audience of over 150,000 listeners. That’s over 750,000 listeners a week
Motoring Minute is also broadcast as part of Overdrive Radio Program, which is broadcast through the Community Radio Network across Australia and has a weekly audience of over 430,000.