Hello this is Overdrive a program about the facts, the fun, and the fiction of motoring and transport I’m David Brown
The times each story appears in the program are noted (mm:ss)
- BMW iX xDrive40 – telling it like it is
- Subaru Outback gets a turbo boost
- Big Toyota Tundra ute is being tested in right-hand-drive in Australia
Road test (6:56)
- Motoring writer Paul Murrell and I have a chat about the Kia Stinger – its not called a sports car but it comes close with the advantage of four doors.
- In a feature story, we catch up with Michael Caltabiano who has established a new National Transport Research Centre.
Motoring Minutes (28:27)
Originally broadcast 3 September 2022 across Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA) and Torque Radio affiliated commercial radio channels and has a weekly audience of over 450,000.