Overdrive: Mercedes’ safe parking; Smart ForEase; Nissan Leaf; Rolls Royce designer goes to China
1. VW chooses Microsoft as tech partner for digital services, mobility
2. Mercedes-Benz cars will soon suggest safest areas to park
3. Uber to Pay $148 Million in Settlement Over 2016 Data Breach
4. Smart previews future look with ForEase speedster concept
5. Crossover practicality, zero-emissions, 485-kilometre range: the new all-electric Kia e-niro
7. Ford Endura
8. HAVAL Introduces 7 Year Unlimited Km Warranty
9. Great Wall Breaks The $20k Barrier With New Dual Cab Offer
10. Five Year/Unlimited Kilometre Warranty on all new Volkswagens
With the death of the racing driver Bob Jane, we spoke to our good friend Bob Holden who drove at the same time starting in the late 50s and still going strong.
We went to the reveal of Nissan’s latest Leaf electric Car
And Brian Smith and Errol Smith and I take a jolly look at some quirky news stories about motoring and transport.
1. China’s FAW lures ex-Rolls-Royce chief designer
2. Symbol of Fiat Chrysler-UAW scandal could soon hit auction block
3. Dua Lipa and Jaguar create music track every fan can remix and call their own
You can find more information at drivenmedia.com.au or you can podcast previous programs on I-tunes.
So, let’s start the program with the news