Land Rover Defender already has the 90 series and 110 series and will soon be joined by the introduction of the New Defender 130, designed for shared adventures with up to eight occupants
- Global debut: New 8-seat Defender 130 will be revealed on 1 June 2022
- Shared adventures: First images preview the New 8-seat Defender, designed for shared exploration and adventures across any terrain
- Find out more: Sign up for updates at www.landrover.com.au/vehicles/defender/
- Be the first: Order books open in line with reveal on 1 June 2022
Epic all-terrain adventures for up to eight will be possible when New Defender 130 breaks cover on 1 June.
Land Rover’s unstoppable 4×4 family will expand with the introduction of the practical Defender 130 body design, which will join the existing 90 and 110 derivatives.
New Defender 130 will be ready for any adventure with premium interior practicality for up to eight occupants, across three rows of seating. With a spacious 2-3-3 seat configuration, the latest digital technologies and advanced integrated chassis technologies, Defender is the toughest, most capable off-road expert.
Some Defender Articles
- Land Rover Defender 90 4WD 2022 review
- OzRoamer 2022 4WD over $80,000 COTY Award
- Land Rover Defender 110 X P400 2021 Review
- Land Rover Defender 110 D250 4WD 2021 Review
- Land Rover Defender crowned Supreme Winner Women’s World Car of the Year 2021
- Land Rover Defender 110 P400 S 2021 Radio Review
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Video Review