The exclusive F-PACE SVR Edition 1988 is the first limited edition of Jaguar’s pinnacle high-performance SUV, created by the personalisation experts at SV Bespoke. Just 394 examples are available worldwide.
- Introducing Edition 1988: Jaguar’s racing success inspires limited edition F-PACE SVR, created by the personalisation experts at SV Bespoke
- Pinnacle of performance: 405kW V8 supercharged F-PACE SVR sits at the top of Jaguar’s SUV line-up, with enhanced high-performance driving dynamics
- Bespoke finish: Edition 1988 features unique Midnight Amethyst paint, Champagne Gold forged alloy wheels and exclusive Sunset Gold accents
- Strictly limited: Just 394 examples will be built, one for each lap completed by the winning Jaguar at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1988. 20 examples will be available in Australia.
- Sporting debuts: Edition 1988 will be presented at the 24 Hours of Le Mans on June 8-12, and makes its dynamic debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed on June 23-26
- Pricing and availability: Suggested Retail Pricing for the Jaguar F-PACE SVR Edition 1988 is $189,531, plus on road costs, with first Australian deliveries expected in Q4, 2022. Details: Here
- SV Specialist1 retailers: Australian customers can place orders whilst stocks last from 8th June at their nearest Jaguar SV Specialist retailer: NSW: Alto Jaguar, Paramatta Jaguar, Purnell Jaguar; Sydney City Jaguar, Victoria: Brighton Jaguar, Qld: Gold Coast Jaguar; SA: Solitaire Jaguar; WA: Barbagallo Jaguar.
An emotive specification, inspired by Jaguar’s rich racing heritage, includes specially-formulated Midnight Amethyst Gloss paintwork, Champagne Gold Satin 22-inch forged alloy wheels, Sunset Gold Satin exterior and interior detailing, plus a ‘One of 394’
SV Bespoke commissioning graphic.
The Edition 1988 name, and the total number of cars to be built by Jaguar’s Special Vehicle Operations division, pays tribute to the number of laps completed by the winning XJR-9 LM at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1988.
Mark Turner, Commercial Director of Special Vehicle Operations, Jaguar, said: “Since its introduction in 2019, the Jaguar F-PACE SVR has established itself as a highly characterful and rewarding high-performance car. Pairing these qualities with a level of
SV Bespoke personalisation and exclusivity never offered before on F-PACE makes Edition 1988 an even more captivating proposition. With strictly limited availability, we’re confident this will quickly become the most sought-after F-PACE SVR yet.”
Midnight Amethyst Gloss paintwork is a new colour that will only be offered to Jaguar F-PACE SVR Edition 1988 customers.
Richard Woolley, Special Vehicle Operations Creative Director, Jaguar said: “The design of the F-PACE SVR Edition 1988 is inspired by legendary Jaguar endurance racing cars. The Midnight Amethyst Gloss paintwork appears black until its amethyst undertones are revealed in bright sunshine, emphasising the SVR’s dynamic exterior. To achieve this dramatic Ultra Metallic Gloss finish, we assessed more than 40 variations to create the desired depth of colour.”
Edition 1988 is also unique in featuring a Sunset Gold Satin Jaguar leaper and script on the tailgate. A laser-etched Edition 1988 logo is applied to each front wing panel.
In addition to the F-PACE SVR Black Pack components fitted as standard on Edition 1988, Gloss Black finishes are extended to the door mirror caps, brake calipers, wheel centre caps and the letter R on the SVR badging.
Further enhancing the refined and luxurious interior of F-PACE SVR, which incorporates open-pore carbon fibre finishers, Edition 1988 features semi-aniline Ebony leather upholstery and exclusive Sunset Gold Satin detailing across the dashboard, steering wheel spokes, gear shift paddles and the heated-and-cooled front Performance Seats.
The Jaguar leaper and horn ring on the steering wheel receive a Satin Black finish, while subtle SV Bespoke and Edition 1988 branding on the illuminated treadplates and dashboard, completes the package.
Mark Wilkes, Director of Vehicle Personalisation, Jaguar, said: “Edition 1988 started with our SV Bespoke and Jaguar Design teams taking inspiration from the iconic liveries of Jaguar’s Le Mans-winning sports cars. The result is a winning combination of colours, textures and features that celebrates sporting success while making the F-PACE SVR even more appealing.”
F-PACE SVR is Jaguar’s pinnacle performance SUV. Powered exclusively by Jaguar’s 405kW 5.0-litre V8 supercharged petrol engine, it is capable of accelerating from 0-100km/h in 4.0 seconds and can reach a top speed of 286km/h.
A comprehensive package of technical enhancements developed and engineered by the experts at Special Vehicle Operations ensures F-PACE SVR delivers a performance-focused driving experience without affecting everyday usability.
A luxurious interior with sliding panoramic roof, head-up display and the latest connectivity technologies including wireless device charging and Amazon Alexa integration2, underlines F-PACE SVR Edition 1988’s role as a refined SUV with exceptional performance.
The Pivi Pro infotainment system now also incorporates what3words3, meaning navigation destinations can be set using unique three-word strings that correspond to precise 3m sq. locations. Just type the words ‘wins.report.miracle’, for example, to arrive at the main entrance of the Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans.
The Jaguar F-PACE SVR Edition 1988 will be presented alongside the 1988 Le Mans-winning XJR-9 on Special Vehicle Operations’ display at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, June 8-12, and makes its dynamic debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed on June 23-26.
The SVR Edition 1988 is the pinnacle of the F-PACE range, which includes R-Dynamic SE, R-Dynamic HSE, 400 SPORT and SVR models. Petrol and diesel powertrains are available across the F-PACE range.
Suggested retail pricing for Jaguar F-PACE SVR Edition 1988 is $189,531, plus on-road costs, with first Australian deliveries in Q4, 2022. Australian customers can register their interest with their nearest Jaguar SV Specialist retailer from Wednesday June 8¹