Based on the Liberty 2.5i Premium, the Final Edition adds a long list of extra equipment, valued at $6,400 – but with a Manufacturer’s List Price* of $39,930, it is just $1,990 more than the standard Liberty 2.5i Premium.
The Liberty Final Edition additional features are:
- 18″ STI alloy wheels (wheel colour dependent on exterior paint colour)
- STI front lip spoiler
- Rear boot lip spoiler
- Front grille – mesh pattern
- Numbered internal badge – Final Edition
- Harman Kardon® speakers, subwoofer and amplifier
- Seat and interior trim – Ultrasuede® inserts
- Blue stitching – seats, armrests, dash
- Black stitching – steering wheel
- Black interior highlights (air vents, dash, door trim, steering wheel)
- Black exterior highlights (fog light surround, side skirt garnish, door mirror covers and rear exterior badges)
Adding to the Final Edition cache, it is only available in three colours, each with a different alloy wheel finish:
- Magnetite Grey, with black wheels – 15 cars
- Crystal Black, with silver wheels – 10 cars
- Crystal White, with gunmetal wheels – 6 cars
News of the Final Edition follows Subaru’s confirmation in September that after 31 years as a cornerstone of its range, the end of the Liberty era was imminent.
Subaru Australia General Manager, Blair Read, said: “We wanted to mark the end of Liberty’s distinguished history with the brand in a truly exclusive way and these individually numbered vehicles are a tribute to what it has contributed to Subaru over more than three decades.”
Customers can view full details of the Liberty 2.5i Final Edition at: https://www.subaru.com.au/subaru-liberty-final-edition
*Prices are Subaru (Aust) Pty Limited’s Manufacturer’s List Prices only and include GST on the list price but exclude dealer delivery charges and all other government and statutory charges. For the drive away price of Subaru vehicles consumers should be advised to contact their local authorised Subaru dealer.