It combines the sporty GT and GTi style with a 1.2L 3 Cylinder turbo petrol engine, driving the front wheels through a 6 speed sports auto transmission. This provides zippy rather than sporty performance.
The 308GT Line is comfortable inside, looks stylish and is smooth and quiet to drive.
It also features a host of standard features such as:
- Panoramic Glass Roof
- Full LED Headlights, fog lights and scrolling front indicators
- 18″ Black diamond cut wheels
- Sports Styling kit – Front bumper, Side skirt extension, Exhaust trim, and Grille
- Exclusive interior trim and steering wheel
- Exclusive GT-Line exterior badging
- Sport mode red illumination for the instruments as well as multi-sport readouts.
Peugeot offers a 5-year unlimited kilometre warranty with roadside assist and Peugeot Price Promise servicing.
Priced from $36,490 drive away the 308 GT Line is worth a look if you’re after something just a little different.
Im Rob Fraser
Motoring Minutes are heard around Australia every day on over 50 radio channels through the Torque Radio network. Motoring Minutes have an average daily audience of over 150,000 listeners. Motoring Minutes are also broadcast as part of Overdrive Radio Program, which is broadcast through the Community Radio Network across Australia and has a weekly audience of over 450,000.