Hello and welcome to Overdrive, where we take a populous approach to cars and transport.
I’m David Brown
The times each story appears in the program are noted (mm:ss)
- Traffic noise and the increase in hypertension (1:19)
- Brits pay more than Aussies for everyday cars (2:45)
- LEXUS’s next electric vehicle; the RZ mid-sized SUV (4:09)
- Land Rover – 75th anniversary since starting work on the Snowy Hydroelectric Scheme (5:51)
- In our feature stories Alan Zurvas reviews the latest Honda HR-V small SUV and he struggles to find something good to say (7:29)
- And we discuss with Evan Jones an alarming feature that is prevalent in quite a number of new cars – their performance in the wet is dismal compared to the dry. (20:16).
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pick up (27:58)
Originally broadcast 25 March 2023 across Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA) and Torque Radio affiliated commercial radio channels and has a weekly audience of over 450,000.